Medication Authorization

If your child needs to take any medication during school, prescription or non-prescription, you must complete one of the following forms and turn them in to the office. For non-prescription/over-the-counter medications, complete the top form. For prescription medications, complete the bottom form. The second page of the bottom form must be completed by your child's physician.

pdf logo Non-Prescription Medication Authorization.pdf

pdf logo Prescription Medication Authorization form.pdf